Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
- Tracking Trends to Transform Your Content: Three Great Free Tools to To Capitalize on Trends in Content!
- Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Leaving SERP City
- This Week in Google: Manual Actions for Spammy Rich Snippets and No-follow Google+ Links
- Major Manual Actions: Big Sites That Have Been Hit with Google Penalties
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- www.barta71bd.com on Apple Launches iWatch?
- www.barta71bd.com on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- Paul richard on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Richie on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- simonadair2323 on Changes in Google’s Data Reporting: 4 Ways to Capture (Not Provided) Keywords
SEO Tips by..
Daily Archives: June 5, 2012
Every once in a while the description you put in your meta tag is different than the one you see in the search results. There are a variety of reasons why this may happen.