Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
- Tracking Trends to Transform Your Content: Three Great Free Tools to To Capitalize on Trends in Content!
- Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Leaving SERP City
- This Week in Google: Manual Actions for Spammy Rich Snippets and No-follow Google+ Links
- Major Manual Actions: Big Sites That Have Been Hit with Google Penalties
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- www.barta71bd.com on Apple Launches iWatch?
- www.barta71bd.com on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- Paul richard on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Richie on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- simonadair2323 on Changes in Google’s Data Reporting: 4 Ways to Capture (Not Provided) Keywords
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: Google Plus
Well, technically it’s only Wednesday so who knows what the rest of the week could hold but so far we’ve seen a couple of new changes from Google. Both have some interesting implications for SEO and already the world of … Continue reading
OK, hold the phone. In my last blog, I casually mentioned towards the end that “new research suggests that Google +1s can be highly influential on search rankings.” Well, fast forward a week later and another study has come out suggesting that Google … Continue reading
Since there are several good (SEO & Social) reasons to associate your website (‘Direct Connect’) with your Google Plus business page (or to give your website ‘publisher’ status), I thought it would be nice to share how to do it … Continue reading