Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
- Tracking Trends to Transform Your Content: Three Great Free Tools to To Capitalize on Trends in Content!
- Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Leaving SERP City
- This Week in Google: Manual Actions for Spammy Rich Snippets and No-follow Google+ Links
- Major Manual Actions: Big Sites That Have Been Hit with Google Penalties
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- www.barta71bd.com on Apple Launches iWatch?
- www.barta71bd.com on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- Paul richard on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Richie on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- simonadair2323 on Changes in Google’s Data Reporting: 4 Ways to Capture (Not Provided) Keywords
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: Local SEO
It’s that time again! That’s right everyone; a new blog series. As an SEO professional, it is really easy to feel like you are shouting into the wind sometimes. With all the updates and modifications and Penguins and Pandas (and … Continue reading
Google Added Delete Listing Feature to Google Local Google adds a new feature many businesses will appreciate. For a long time, if a listing was old, wrong or had any kinds of issues, the most we could do is suspend … Continue reading
Lately I have been noticing that it is become increasingly difficult to rank websites of businesses that are not actually sitting in the exact city locale. Meaning, it would be a challenge to rank a website for the keyword, “San … Continue reading
Memorial Day weekend turned out to be a big weekend in the SEO world. We discovered that Google rolled out “Penguin 2.0″ along with solutions to fix issues caused by the update. Then Google decided to roll out 2 more … Continue reading
In my most recent post, I discussed the recent changes Google is placing on it’s search results when it comes to local business. A recent study done by Google showed numbers that could not ignore. 84% of every day searches are … Continue reading
Being from the Land of Lincoln, I would like to start by wishing a very happy Birthday to the Fore Father of fashion, The Pioneer of Pizzazz, Honest Abe! Without Mr. Lincoln (and Frosty), stovepipe hats would be nearly obsolete today! I … Continue reading
The search world was stunned recently when Google announced a major shift in it’s advertising mechanism for how the Adwords platform runs. Just kidding. Stunned is probably a rushed word, but it did give indication as to where Google sees … Continue reading