Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
- Tracking Trends to Transform Your Content: Three Great Free Tools to To Capitalize on Trends in Content!
- Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Leaving SERP City
- This Week in Google: Manual Actions for Spammy Rich Snippets and No-follow Google+ Links
- Major Manual Actions: Big Sites That Have Been Hit with Google Penalties
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- www.barta71bd.com on Apple Launches iWatch?
- www.barta71bd.com on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- Paul richard on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Richie on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- simonadair2323 on Changes in Google’s Data Reporting: 4 Ways to Capture (Not Provided) Keywords
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: News / Media
Well, technically it’s only Wednesday so who knows what the rest of the week could hold but so far we’ve seen a couple of new changes from Google. Both have some interesting implications for SEO and already the world of … Continue reading
Yesterday morning, Google announced a new update to Google Webmaster Tools, which allows users to access the exact numbers to their websites’ search query data. The new update, which was activated at the end of December, will continue to roll … Continue reading
We may be seeing more transparency with online advertising networks soon as California Governor Jerry Brown has just signed into law a bill that requires companies to disclose whether or not they abide by Do Not Track provisions. The new … Continue reading
Co-Written by Richie Laurisen & Jori Stevian Although Google has made another important change, fear not. Google’s recent decision to cut off user access to keyword data in Google analytics has created some pretty significant buzz in the SEO world. Roughly two … Continue reading
I recently had a web developer ask if using expandable menus to “hide” text on a webpage was an acceptable practice. In this particular case, their client felt that a big block of content on the landing page took away … Continue reading
Earlier this year, Google released their Search Quality Rating Guidelines which are what their “human quality raters” use to evaluate the quality of entire domains. You can view the entire document here. It’s a massive, 43 page document but even … Continue reading