Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
- Tracking Trends to Transform Your Content: Three Great Free Tools to To Capitalize on Trends in Content!
- Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Leaving SERP City
- This Week in Google: Manual Actions for Spammy Rich Snippets and No-follow Google+ Links
- Major Manual Actions: Big Sites That Have Been Hit with Google Penalties
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- www.barta71bd.com on Apple Launches iWatch?
- www.barta71bd.com on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- Paul richard on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Richie on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- simonadair2323 on Changes in Google’s Data Reporting: 4 Ways to Capture (Not Provided) Keywords
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: Paid Search
The search world was stunned recently when Google announced a major shift in it’s advertising mechanism for how the Adwords platform runs. Just kidding. Stunned is probably a rushed word, but it did give indication as to where Google sees … Continue reading
In December of 2002 after being beta for several years Google released Froogle. Froogle was Google’s Product Search & Google Base platform. Over the years Google went from being Froogle to a commercial focused shopping result platform. Here’s a break … Continue reading
1. Communicate. Inform your PPC experts of any on-site changes. Seems like common sense but many people fail to give updates to the people who handle their website. Perhaps they think it won’t affect anything or at least the SEM. … Continue reading