Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- MarshallKohl on 10 Awesome Sites with Free Stock Photos.
- Mohammad Zain Raza on The Web’s Best Sources for SEO Ranking
- Igor Ovsyannykov on 10 Awesome Sites with Free Stock Photos.
- Tollywood Focus on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- mmf on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: Paid Search
An interesting article from eMarketer.com arose in mid-March stating that Google is predicted to lose $1.4B in desktop paid searches. U.S. paid mobile search grew more than double – at a whopping 120.8% in 2013. In contrast, paid desktop search … Continue reading
The search world was stunned recently when Google announced a major shift in it’s advertising mechanism for how the Adwords platform runs. Just kidding. Stunned is probably a rushed word, but it did give indication as to where Google sees … Continue reading
In December of 2002 after being beta for several years Google released Froogle. Froogle was Google’s Product Search & Google Base platform. Over the years Google went from being Froogle to a commercial focused shopping result platform. Here’s a break … Continue reading
1. Communicate. Inform your PPC experts of any on-site changes. Seems like common sense but many people fail to give updates to the people who handle their website. Perhaps they think it won’t affect anything or at least the SEM. … Continue reading