Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- Gaurav Gurbaxani on In SEO, as in life, it’s quality over quantity.
- Andrew on 9 WordPress Plugins that Could Be Hurting Your WP Site
- Christine on Lust – Choosing Attractive Keywords Over Right Ones
- gerry on Seven Deadly Sins of SEO Services – Sloth
- Hemanth Malli on 10 Reasons Why You Need SEO Now More than Ever
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: Paid Search
The search world was stunned recently when Google announced a major shift in it’s advertising mechanism for how the Adwords platform runs. Just kidding. Stunned is probably a rushed word, but it did give indication as to where Google sees … Continue reading
In December of 2002 after being beta for several years Google released Froogle. Froogle was Google’s Product Search & Google Base platform. Over the years Google went from being Froogle to a commercial focused shopping result platform. Here’s a break … Continue reading
1. Communicate. Inform your PPC experts of any on-site changes. Seems like common sense but many people fail to give updates to the people who handle their website. Perhaps they think it won’t affect anything or at least the SEM. … Continue reading