Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
- Tracking Trends to Transform Your Content: Three Great Free Tools to To Capitalize on Trends in Content!
- Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Leaving SERP City
- This Week in Google: Manual Actions for Spammy Rich Snippets and No-follow Google+ Links
- Major Manual Actions: Big Sites That Have Been Hit with Google Penalties
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- www.barta71bd.com on Apple Launches iWatch?
- www.barta71bd.com on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- Paul richard on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- Richie on Content Marketing: New Name, Same Old Game
- simonadair2323 on Changes in Google’s Data Reporting: 4 Ways to Capture (Not Provided) Keywords
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: SEO Coding
Since there are several good (SEO & Social) reasons to associate your website (‘Direct Connect’) with your Google Plus business page (or to give your website ‘publisher’ status), I thought it would be nice to share how to do it … Continue reading
1. The Search Engines Demand Faster Websites We hear all this buzz around the web-sphere about having to make your website perform faster for SEO. There has been many tests, speculations, recommendations and even demands to making your website faster … Continue reading
If you ever log into your Google Webmaster Tools account and notice that Google has experienced some crawl errors, it would be a good idea to fix them ASAP. When Google sends their spider bots to your website and finds … Continue reading
Often times, our clients decide to build a brand new website, but don’t want to lose the SEO rankings we’ve obtained for them. So they ask us for SEO advice to prevent any lost in positions &/or traffic. Most of … Continue reading
A XML Site Map gives Search Engines a map of pages that should be crawled on your site. A sitemap can be used to stop spiders/spyders from crawling pages that you would rather leave out of search results. It can … Continue reading
Title and Meta tags are simply lines of text inserted into the HTML code of each of your web pages and are helpful to the optimization of your website. Your title and meta tags should include keywords relevant to the … Continue reading