Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- MarshallKohl on 10 Awesome Sites with Free Stock Photos.
- Mohammad Zain Raza on The Web’s Best Sources for SEO Ranking
- Igor Ovsyannykov on 10 Awesome Sites with Free Stock Photos.
- Tollywood Focus on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- mmf on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: SEO Coding
We’ve talked about structured data before but in this blog I’d like to discuss a website that’s extremely helpful for structured data markup. Most websites are created from structured data stored in databases. Once that data is put into HTML, … Continue reading
Since there are several good (SEO & Social) reasons to associate your website (‘Direct Connect’) with your Google Plus business page (or to give your website ‘publisher’ status), I thought it would be nice to share how to do it … Continue reading
1. The Search Engines Demand Faster Websites We hear all this buzz around the web-sphere about having to make your website perform faster for SEO. There has been many tests, speculations, recommendations and even demands to making your website faster … Continue reading
If you ever log into your Google Webmaster Tools account and notice that Google has experienced some crawl errors, it would be a good idea to fix them ASAP. When Google sends their spider bots to your website and finds … Continue reading
Often times, our clients decide to build a brand new website, but don’t want to lose the SEO rankings we’ve obtained for them. So they ask us for SEO advice to prevent any lost in positions &/or traffic. Most of … Continue reading
A XML Site Map gives Search Engines a map of pages that should be crawled on your site. A sitemap can be used to stop spiders/spyders from crawling pages that you would rather leave out of search results. It can … Continue reading
Title and Meta tags are simply lines of text inserted into the HTML code of each of your web pages and are helpful to the optimization of your website. Your title and meta tags should include keywords relevant to the … Continue reading