Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- MarshallKohl on 10 Awesome Sites with Free Stock Photos.
- Mohammad Zain Raza on The Web’s Best Sources for SEO Ranking
- Igor Ovsyannykov on 10 Awesome Sites with Free Stock Photos.
- Tollywood Focus on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
- mmf on 10 Link Building Tools to Check Any Website’s Total Backlinks
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: XML Site Map and SEO
On April 24, 2012, Google updated their algorithm under the not-so-ominous codename “Penguin”. Penguin targets websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. But what does that actually mean? As an SEO Manager, here are some ways I’ve seen Penguin alter the search engine … Continue reading
Whether you’re clicking, surfing, or browsing either the depths of the web or scrolling across any given website, users require a certain amount of mobility as we travel from one page to the next. However, as user experience comes to … Continue reading
If you ever log into your Google Webmaster Tools account and notice that Google has experienced some crawl errors, it would be a good idea to fix them ASAP. When Google sends their spider bots to your website and finds … Continue reading
So we’ve optimized the site, begun building links, and are well on our way to those number 1 Google rankings. We know that we want to build links towards the inner pages of the site as not to bombard the … Continue reading