Connect with SEOhaus
Recent Blog Posts
SEO Blog Categories
Internet Marketing Archives
Recent Blog Comments
- Gaurav Gurbaxani on In SEO, as in life, it’s quality over quantity.
- Andrew on 9 WordPress Plugins that Could Be Hurting Your WP Site
- Christine on Lust – Choosing Attractive Keywords Over Right Ones
- gerry on Seven Deadly Sins of SEO Services – Sloth
- Hemanth Malli on 10 Reasons Why You Need SEO Now More than Ever
SEO Tips by..
Category Archives: XML Site Map and SEO
On April 24, 2012, Google updated their algorithm under the not-so-ominous codename “Penguin”. Penguin targets websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. But what does that actually mean? As an SEO Manager, here are some ways I’ve seen Penguin alter the search engine … Continue reading
Whether you’re clicking, surfing, or browsing either the depths of the web or scrolling across any given website, users require a certain amount of mobility as we travel from one page to the next. However, as user experience comes to … Continue reading
If you ever log into your Google Webmaster Tools account and notice that Google has experienced some crawl errors, it would be a good idea to fix them ASAP. When Google sends their spider bots to your website and finds … Continue reading
So we’ve optimized the site, begun building links, and are well on our way to those number 1 Google rankings. We know that we want to build links towards the inner pages of the site as not to bombard the … Continue reading